National radar

Monday, December 2, 2013

Visiting friends!

My visit with Dave yesterday went great! On the way to his yacht I stopped to say hi to Terry aboard RENA. I didn't get far when one of my oars broke ( again). 
I managed to splash my way back to RENA to borrow an oar till I could get back to DAWGFISH to get my spares.
Upon arriving at Dave's yacht FWC decided to do their make their presence felt and did a safety check on Dave's setup. 
They left promising to return to see his equipment (he wasn't able to find some things they wanted to see. ).
Then I stepped aboard and we commenced to chat the day away! 

Dave's vessel FLEXIBLE, is a previously sunk , 3 deck yacht which he bought for less than $1000. He has replaced both motors and is remodeling the interior. 
Our conversation was enlightening as well as entertaining! Kitty was happy to see him also! 

No comments:

Post a Comment