National radar

Monday, December 23, 2013

Thank You!

I'd like to thank Scott, Collette and Zoe Wiest for the incredibly packed care package.
I actually thought I was a good stacker but Ms. Collette has me beat , hands down.!!



Just to make my point this was all in the box below.
The handle you see sticking up is the handle from my "backpack with wheels" which I felt was absolutely necessary for getting this 50 + pounds of box to the ship which was about 2mi away...on foot, fortunatly there were no hills involved but the temp hit 85+ and I was soaked by the time I got it back to the marina.

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Thanks so much to everyone who is helping, has helped, and continues to help!!!!! This mom appreciates each and everyone of your efforts! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete