National radar

Thursday, December 19, 2013

looming firestorm

I can't wait to get out of Marathon. The whole area is whipped up to such  a rabid state that it's reminiscent of the witch trials .... No one is listening to whats being said and everyone is talking at once with a temper...
No one seems to what to reason things out. In fact when anyone presents reasonable facts, there is an immediate argument against those facts that has nothing to do with the fact that its a fact!
I have the feeling that the majority of our nations population WANTS to be angry. I have sensed this before and thought it was localized. Here I am a thousand miles away and to my dismay , I find it again.
Please post office hurry up ! I will be taking a risk leaving with this kind of wind but the alternative is staying here, which is now out of the question.

No comments:

Post a Comment