National radar

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Great day!

Well I am counting today as a good day.
I was able to catch a ride into town with Keith from MOONLIGHT SUE.
I got rid of a LOT of garbage.
We rode to Home Depot so he could get bungee cords for his new bike.(I somehow managed to get out of there without buying anything......)
We then went to Publix and got almost to many groceries than our bikes could handle.
I got a shower when we got back to the marina.(thanks Terry for the card!)
We then went to MOONLIGHT SUE for some spaghetti and sundowners while watching Jeff Dunham.
After dinner we hung out and watched the FWC patrol the harbor.
That ended our night . Thanks Keith and Carol for dinner and drinks and company, always a good time!
Keith piloting our way out of the dingy dock.

cruising back through the mooring field at Marathon, FL.


Approaching MOONLIGHT SUE.

Keith had the top deck all lit up better than most houses I have seen! Lights everywhere!!!

3 comments:

  1. Love the lights on the boat! They are so pretty, and all your decorations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Michelle, I am sure Carol and Keith appreciate the complement! Those lights are on MOONLIGHT SUE , I can't take any credit for that. I personally think they did a great job also!

      Delete
  2. Love the pcs! Sounds like a good day!

    ReplyDelete