National radar

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

workin mans blues

It never fails to amaze me . Every time when I was working (back in the day) it was always nice out and rained on the days I had off or snowed or something made it no fun .
Now that I am out here I have no choice in the matter either.
When it's stormin I have to stay on watch and can't have stuff out to trip over if I need to move fast.
That means the nice days are occupied by cleaning, fixing, and general catching up with chores unless I flat out ignore them ....things get out of hand when the ignoring part happens....
Sooooo today was a perfect sailing day , I almost got the cleaning done. about another half day and she'll be ship shape and ready for visitors!!! If no visitors then it's take a day and sail out to clear water and scratch her belly , still got stuff growing but it's cooler water and the growth is slow....SEEEEE! there is an upside!!

No comments:

Post a Comment