National radar

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Cleaning day 1

I spent practically all day wiping down the inside of DAWGFISH . The mold had gotten to the point that oranges exposed to the cabin for 3 days were molded badly.
I can't imagine what it does to my health.
Thanks to Terry and Donna I now have the rags to get caught back up and maintain the mold issue to tolerable levels.
Will have another day of cleaning tomorrow and the next day and the next until it's done. Things are bad enough that to stop half way would waste the work already done. The mold would reverse all the cleaning done in under 2 days.
The wind is supposed to pick up after tomorrow, 20 mph easterly thats supposed to blow for days.
maybe the mail can get to me soon so I can use the wind to go to the key west area.
will see how things go .

No comments:

Post a Comment