National radar

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Key West

After I got visited by FWC today(heck of a way to start my year off) and  I was told to move from my safe spot to a shallow anchorage that has limited holding and little wind protection and several sunken boats according to them. I moved. (what else could I do?)
I get over here and the strong winds I have been watching for, have jumped a day forward on the forecast , so now I am unable to escape this unholy tourist trap call Key West as soon as I wanted, due to these 30+ mph north winds that I would have LOVED  to had on the way down here....
I will be moving on asap though, back up the island chain . This will be difficult due to the dominating easterlies in this area that hail from the Bahama's .
Will be stopping one more time in Boot Key Harbor to say bye to some friends and then it's back to the mainland and away from Monroe county.
I think I may have gotten lucky, this time. My luck won't hold forever .
Honestly down here you must prove your innocence because when you arrive you are guilty, That's all the proof these boys need. You are here , they have the gun and if they don't find something to scold you over(at the very least) then  they will be happy to fabricate a way to make you pay if they are feeling frisky. .
I have the feeling american media has their fingers in this pie , along with with a few political tangents.
Extortion with lawfully documented records is still extortion, is wrong and is as un-american as it gets.

No comments:

Post a Comment