National radar

Monday, January 6, 2014

Hurricane Hole

Location

I moved In here for protection and after I get here and set up , I hadn't been here an hour before FWC tries to roll up, getting hung up in the shallow water but eventually getting close enough to allow for communication and hand off of credentials. It seems the lady in charge was training a rookie. Their attitude was excellent and everything went like a routine safety check should. 
Since I seem to keep getting their attention, I think an "FWC" kit is about to be assembled, having everything they want to see in one spot , so when they ask , I can just hand em a bag to sort through.
I really wish I had found this place on my first visit. I haven't found better protection from wind and wake since I have been in the keys. 

No comments:

Post a Comment