National radar

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Soggy ol swamp...

Still here. The wind calmed down a lot. It has not stopped raining since very early am. everything inside is damp to the point of soaked.
After tonight things are supposed to return to "normal". It says warmer and thats a good thing. It also says north winds for a day or more. Par I guess since I am going north.... My friends Glenn and Joann Dean seemed to have the same "bow wind" as I seem to get ....Frustrating to say the least.
Oh well, I might have to turn on the heater to knock off this damp a bit. It seems to be seeping into me bones..
I have come to realize that my pc emits a fair amount of heat when it's working hard. This does lower the battery level a bit but it has me thinking of alternate heat sources that we use everyday that doesn't use a lot of amperage and is moisture resistant for the most part.
I didn't bother check the trap today. no sense in letting in more humidity than needed.

Tune in next time when you hear Kitty say " but but but I like crab too!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment