National radar

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Heading North

In the morning I will be heading north from the keys and their "spur of the moment law creation".
Once again I will be in the land of skeeters and snakes.
With the way the weather is so unpredictable I honestly have no clue when I'll be back in signal land.
So my last night in Boot Key Harbor seems to be quiet for the most part. wind out of the NE @ 5-10 mph.
There is a band at dock side. My neighbor seems to be a bit drunk and loud.
Everything is as stowed as I can get it till the "right before sailing" settle that I always do to try and keep things from spilling and falling if things turn out rough(which they seem to do a lot.).
I am going to miss the friends I was able to rendevous with. That is one of the cool things about staying mobile.
I am really looking forward to mainland style beaches.


I will end this with a quote from yours truly:
If at first you don't succeed , get a bigger boat.
                                                                    Robin Wiest
                                                                   Owner/Operator
                                                                           of
                                                                    DAWGFISH

No comments:

Post a Comment