National radar

Monday, February 24, 2014

Matanza pass

I am now HERE.
Well the day wasn't a total loss.
I managed to get water and gas. I also got to empty my MSD(marine sanitation device).
Snook Bight Marina was really easy to access since the dock was inline with the current.
I also found out that there is a public dingy dock at the bridge here in Matanza Pass that is free to use but no overnight is allowed. The dingy dock thing has me really excited!
Tomorrow I get to go to the beach!!!! I have to admit , sitting here smelling all the food being cook along the water will have me hitting the DQ at the beach. I KNOW I won't be able to stop myself. I has been a few months since I've ate anything other than dried food and fish/crab....
Here is a shot of my front yard.
Matanza Pass seen from a shoal next to the mooring field.

No comments:

Post a Comment