National radar

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Wow....

Well that was the worst storm and wind yet . 50+ mph wind at least . Rain was almost at the pour state and the lightning was as bad as the rain. 
I'm fairly sure I was past a 30 degree heel a couple o times. 
Very glad I moved and set out all 3 anchors ! I don't think my single main would have held out . It's rope is a bit spongy after all the constant use. 
I can hear the others out assessing their own situation all across the harbor. 
It's 12:46am. 

2 comments:

  1. Glad you made it through the storm Robin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks meeee to!
      Congratulations! You are the first person to post a comment on my Blog!! I was beginning to wonder if anyone was able to comment!
      Thanks for all your activity on google plus and FB also.I hope you have a Great Thanksgiving!!

      Delete