National radar

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Relocated

After going for a dingy ride with the Captain of Moonlight Sue, and talking to a few of the folks out here, I decided to relocate to here, 24.707680, -81.094584 
. This seems to be a lil better than where I was at the entrance(mainly cause there was a huge rock just downwind from me there....
Anyway, I got warned twice today about the local authorities causing problems with the livaboards here. 
oh well just more visitors in my book!
I did pass S/V Adiago and S/V Rena on the way to this spot, both of which I had met before !
Here are some pix of the harbor,

And I finally found an alternative to my torch for heating  water and cooking. !
It'll do for now.

I got to admit , there are a LOT of dingies running around here , aalllll daaayyy loooonnnnggg....
Quite the atmosphere! 
Every Morning the cruisers net starts up on the VHF ch 68 and if that isn't neat ! 
anyone with a radio can hear it and or be part of the "pirated Radio"
If it's new to arrive or leaving it on there,
if it's for sale or trade , it's on there.
If you need help. it's there! 

No comments:

Post a Comment