National radar

Friday, November 29, 2013

My Black Friday

Hangin out here on DAWGFISH hoping for the wind to lay soon, eating what leftovers I got from Yesterdays awesome feast and cleaning some things here and there.
I am really not used to this whole 'full belly' thing and it's got me moving a little slow plus a bit drowsy.
With all the internet traffic involved with today's yearly fiasco , it's impossible to expect any kind of response time from the web. sooooooo I guess I'll just keep eating and may try and get some more drawings done for Mood Swing Designs by Ace. Once I get a few more designs done I will be able to get the 3rd and final volume uploaded and zip up my end of most of the activity for that site.
Rookie sailing south was coming along pretty good but it has so much content now that when the web is slow I don't bother with it.
Anyway here is some advice for when your out bushwhackin sales at stores. When everyone looks mad and are irritating you just grin your biggest grin, most can't stand it when someone appears happy when they are so bound and determined to be unhappy! soooooo
                                                     Happy Black Friday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment