National radar

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Visitors: Day 4

3 days and a night,
with my Mom and 2 Auntimals a spoilin,

A day to walk and 2 days sail,
with laughter a boilin,

Yet we had to say good bye,
With tears a roilin.

With love and affection,
 we said our good byes,

They worried bout me on the ship,
I worried bout them in their flight.

We can only hope,
 for fair wind and wake,
to make safe passage,
 for all our sake.

Love you 3! Thanks for coming to visit!
Hope to see ya'll again soon!
I think this is my favorite picture taken.

4 comments:

  1. I read the poem in popeyes voice in my head... it really worked!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I's beginin to like me spinach ugugugugugugu!

      Delete
  2. Great pic--Quite the poet you are!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am thinkin the poetic side is brought on with hours and hours of isolation....I bet there is a poet in every sailor!

    ReplyDelete