National radar

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Progress

Howdy Everyone!
I'm still near Ft Myers Beach. 
Currently in my safety spot near snook bight marina, on watch due to some 30 + Mph wind that's a prelude to the next cold front . 
I will be here for a few days until this front passes . 
I've been occupying my time learning the ropes of diving ! 
Since my family left last Tuesday I have spent more than half of each day , completely underwater. 
I have always dreamed of being able to spent this kind of time submerged and am really excited about learning all the little tricks that make this activity practically effortless! 
Unfortunately I don't have an underwater camera as yet but maybe that will come with time. 
My trainer and I stop daily at Topps supermarket for various reasons . 
Since some folks down don't have any sense of propriety we take turns going in to the store. 
This little path looks neat when the sun is right. It meanders back through the mangrove and is inhabited by some healthy lookin coons and I've been told by some unhealthy lookin people.
Well that's all for now. 
Ill try to get some more pix later on . 

4 comments: