National radar

Friday, July 4, 2014

Odds n ends

In June I was able to get Dawgfish and her skiff soon to be named Kitty's Wake, registered and titled in Florida!
Photo

I also added  a sticker just to be fair!
Me: "look Kitty! whadaya think?"
Kitty: " We got a dog??!?!?!?"
----------------------------------
Neighbor lady trying to convince 80 lb Ren (Rottweiler), that its OK and to pleeeeaase hold still!
----------------------------------------------
Daniel's garden defense crew(1 of 2). 
----------------------------------------
Spadefish!


This lil guy seems to be fairly tame. Been a few times I thought we would run over it while it was fishing for minnows on our approach!


AAAnnnddd there's the news folks! 
I hope everyone has a great Independence Day!

1 comment:

  1. Only the last two pics show up....don't know if it's my browser or not.

    ReplyDelete