National radar

Saturday, July 5, 2014

Impressed

My first Independence Day here in FMB was stunning......The sheer amount of arial displays had me speechless. I did get some photos but there is absolutely no justice to what I saw in what I captured.
I have seen some phenominal fireworks displays throughout the years, everthing from Disney World/Epcot center through Lincoln Fest back in Springfield, Il to the boys out in Greenview,Il to Lake Petersburg, IL to New Orleans Superbowl .......
None of which held a candle to last night....
My vantage point here in Matanza pass/Hurricane pass allowed us to see ALL of Estero Islands displays. Practically every resort had their own show! Then there was Sannibel , Cape Coral and Bonita Beach also shooting them off!
Flat out more fireworks than I have seen in the last 5 years all within sight!
I wasn't surprised when I woke this morning with a stiff neck from looking everywhere at once!

No comments:

Post a Comment