National radar

Friday, May 2, 2014

Sometimes .....


I have noticed throughout the years that for the most part , cup holders don't accommodate the nice insulated large mugs that are sold in gas stations and used for advertisement for various reasons . 
While these cups are great for a lot of reasons , one thing they are bad about is tipping over! Yeah they come with lids that work for a while but always get lost or broke. 

Since starting my trip I found out reeeeaaaaly quick that spilling coffee on sailboat is easier done than said!
I try hard to remember to place my "all day cup " of joe in a spot that with make it stay put. 
Every now and then I would try different spots and half of those I regretted trying while others worked ok.
Sometimes it pays to keep trying! 
While sitting here , I noticed the similarities between the bottom of my large cup and the bottom of a 1lb LP bottle...... Recent circumstances have allowed me to finally replace my countertop burner 
And I still had the base that comes with the unit laying out.
After pluging my cup into the base I couldn't help but wonder, "WTH didn't I think of that before?!?!?

Sometimes......things fit right!

No comments:

Post a Comment