National radar

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Rookie underwater shots

I finally got it!!! An underwater camera!!
I settled with a Nikon coolpix aw100 kit.
I actually got it yesterday but had to do some reading and the daylight ran out on me before I could jump in.
Soooooo, today , donning the mask and fins and armed with my new toy I went swimming!
 Almost .5 " growth on DAWGFISH since Mothers day eve.
 Oyster cluster.
 Poor little thing....It had fallen and couldn't reach its beer!

 Mangrove roots ....
 Looking up towards mangrove roots from below sea level.
 Had to shoot a selfie!
 Mini Conch.
 No clue.
 These lil piles o sand are a prominent feature in the gulf and it's sandbars. I am not sure what make them , but sometimes they are eye catching with complexity.
Life on Mars! .... Just kidding. Don't know what it is but it looks cool!


Well There's the first shots from the waterproof camera.
I can't wait to show off the cool fish that come visit me when I am near docks!

3 comments:

  1. That is soooo cool! You're going to get some great pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes cool thank you Robin for sharing. I look forward to your posts Keep it up and have a great time with the camera thank again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving the underwater camera !

    ReplyDelete