National radar

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Awesome Day!!

I have said it before and I'll say it again, There is nothing like meeting Family & Friends in a place very different and very far  from the last place you saw them!
My Aunt Patty and Uncle David was in my area yesterday and we both had the time to visit practically all day! We all had a great time visiting and we even was able to go sailing!!!
I'd like to officially Thank you two for all the help and support !
We put the waitress to work taking pix! She even got DAWGFISH in the background!
The boat ride went with out any problems which made my day even better. Murphy usually steps in somewhere but was conspicuously absent. We returned after dark to the Nauti Turtle in time to have dinner too! This is one of the few time that I have gotten out for a leisure cruise without an itinerary of racing weather or running from cold etc.


No comments:

Post a Comment